Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving pictures

Every year at Thanksgiving, my family takes pictures of what each individual is thankful for this year and puts them in a book so we can reflect from year to year. Of course I am infinitely more thankful of my family than the guitar that I am building. As challenging as it has been to build my guitar, would you believe it is a thousand times more difficult to get 4 kids and 2 adults to smile and look at the camera at the same time!!!


Anyway, I took a few minutes to assemble my guitar as it is and snap a few photos. Still a lot of work to do, but it's getting closer each day.














While the neck was on the body, I put a straight edge across the frets and measured the height above the bridge. It was about 5/64"... maybe somewhere inbetween 80-90 mils. This will come down some as the frets are leveled. It seems to be in the ball park.

No comments: